Wednesday, March 26

Ludiquest 2 - Last chance!

I am posting the Ludiquest puzzle one last time. Whoever sends the proper one-word answer to the correct e-mail address will win a new copy of Vegas Showdown or Hollywood Blockbuster (your choice). The puzzle has several steps and you will learn the e-mail address as you progress through the puzzle. I know at least one person has gotten extremely close to solving it. The hints I've previously revealed are included below the puzzle and I've added a new one. If this isn't solved by Saturday, I'll start revealing steps until someone gets it. Good luck!



With Roman count "as 102"

You’ll read the writing on the wall,

But you will need to change your view

Before you make the proper call.


57 76 57 48 57 55 57 57 57 56



Hints:

Where does c = 100?

Where does 1000001 = 65 = A?

When does pi = 180?

Where does L = 5?

The last word will be found by location, not by sound

No comments: