Sunday, January 20

Ludiquest 2 solved...mostly

Someone sent me an answer early this morning, but it was incomplete. I thought they should recheck their work, and then I decided perhaps I should recheck mine. Sadly, I found one of the numbers was wrong and this would stop players from moving onto the next phase. So, since the person who emailed me answered as far as the error would allow, I am giving them the prize. I still want people to get to the end, so I will put up a second prize for anyone who finds the final answer. That prize will be a shrink-wrapped copy of Hollywood Blockbuster. I've corrected the last number in the sequence below to be 56 and I apologize for the error. Play on!

With Roman count "as 102"
You’ll read the writing on the wall,
But you will need to change your view
Before you make the proper call.



57 76 57 48 57 55 57 57 57 56


Where does c = 100?


Where does 1000001 = 65 = A?


When does pi = 180?


Where does L = 5?


*This number changed from 54

No comments: